Ok, I know I'm very late posting this, but let's face it - I'm not good at posting anyway! Bella's first birthday was October 23rd, her party was on the 24th. Surprisingly, she really enjoyed the party! Most babies, I think, get a little overwhelmed by parties at this age... and don't really seem to care about their birthday much the first time. Bella, however, seemed to know it was all about her! She went through most of the evening with a huge grin on her face! She posed for pictures, grinned all through the happy birthday song, and paid attention to every gift! She was even interested in looking at the clothes... but then, she IS a girl after all!
Happy Birthday, Isaac!
10 years ago
aww what a beauty! Wow she really DOES look like Mom. I thought that Hannah had mom's space, but not now that I see Bella's teeth. Bella looks much more like mom. Gee, maybe that's cause YOU look like mom =o)
ReplyDeleteGreat Cake, Mom!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big your kids are... growing so fast!