Friday, September 5, 2008

Did you ever have one of those days?


Did you ever have one of those days? Or one of those weeks? It's been a long week. I have four sick kids. I don't know why, but when I have sick kids, or a sick husband - even if I'm perfectly healthy - I get, well... I don't know, weighed down I guess.
Evan was home yesterday from school. Today, he was better and Elden had to stay home. My house is messy, and I have a babysitter coming tomorrow... I really wanted to clean, I did... but nothing happened. Does anyone else have days like this?
Instead of cleaning, I spent the day caring for kids, (ok, so I did something right); putting new ringtones on my phone; and playing with my blog! This picture wasn't taken today, but this is how I feel! Tell me tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have had days like these. What I normally do, is call my sister and complain. It always makes me feel better =o)

    PS my day yesterday - I had my kids, Jackson, and was asked to watch the kids of a lady in our ward who is in the hospital. Translation : 1 clingy 10 month old, 3 - 2 year olds (2 of which were girls that were fighting like cats all day), 2 - 4 year olds, and then after school a 5 year old and a 6 year old. NEVER EVER EEEEVVVVVEEERRRRRRR AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete